Our Invitations!

My dad made us 2 different invitations - one in Portuguese, and the other in English!

I tried to post the invitations, but could only get the text. Here is what the English version says:

Front Cover (with our picture):

“Entreat me not to leave you, or to turn back from following after you for wherever you go, I will go and wherever you lodge I will lodge, your people shall be my people, and your God, my God. Where you die, I will die, and there will I be buried. The LORD do so to me, and more also, if anything but death parts you and me.”
- Ruth 1:16-17


Inside the invitation (with this information beneath a flowered tree):

MANOEL DE BARROS CORREIA
IRENE DE BARROS CORREIA
&
ROBERT MICHAEL BRATCHER
SARA DANIEL BRATCHER
Request the honor of your presence
at the marriage of their children
Lee Barros & Danny Bratcher
Saturday, Thirteenth day of December, Two Thousand Eight
at five o’clock in the afternoon at Boa Viagem Church.
Rua Rio Azul, 200 - Boa Viagem
Recife, Brazil

No comments: